Nsi Balance Gel - How do you rate it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chani

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I'm a new member of this site, and I wondered if anyone had used the Balance system from NSI. I've been sent a DVD from them and i think it looks rather good, but i'm not sure.... Have tried numerous systems!

I'd appreciate any feedback - good or bad!

Thanks
Chani

hi

i have used nsi balance and found it good, the best i had tried however i now use brisa and love it!!

nsi balance is definately woth trying as the product is good and so is the service from the company, delivery is very quick
OTE=chani]Hi Everyone

I'm a new member of this site, and I wondered if anyone had used the Balance system from NSI. I've been sent a DVD from them and i think it looks rather good, but i'm not sure.... Have tried numerous systems!

I'd appreciate any feedback - good or bad!

Thanks
Chani[/QUOTE]

I use NSI too and think its lovely, havent tried Brisa so cant compare the two. x

I too like NSI Balance

Amanda

I find the NSI Balance get very user friendly. I am normally an L&P person but can turn out some nice gels using this system. You can also get all the coloured gels as well to add a bit of variety. I beleve NSI are doing some free demos on their systems so you may want to give them a call and find out.

i use nsi balance gel and think it is fab. easy application, quick curing and lovely finish.

Im an NSI Balance Gel girl too and i also love it would definately recommend you trying it x

Thanks very much for all your feedback girls!

I feel really confident in NSI now. I'll give them a ring :D

Chani

NSI have a offer on at the mo I have just had there email today. The balance introductory kit
Balance UV Gel System Introductory kit includes:
Balance Bond 0.25 oz
Balance Basic Clear 7 gram
Balance Builder Blush 7 gram
Balance Bright White Tip 7 gram
Balance Finish Clear 7 gram
NSI Cleanse 2 oz
NSI Balance Gel Brush
Instructions and cautions
£16.95
Also now they are doing FREE p&p if you spend over £25 so that is great news as well.
They also have some drop in day's coming up.
I have not used there products yet but they do look good and I do know friends that have used them.
Carolyn.

Well girls- i'm a BIG fan of NSI but have always been a l&p girl.
Had a free in salon demo from them yesterday with Amy! She is a gel lover & did a sculped nail with crushed shells using balance.
Fab - very impressed & I'm thinking about having a go with the sample kit to see what I think. I think the results are very glossy but need to road test them for durability !!! Amy said they're very tough so ~I'll give anything a go and see whats what!
Was very impressed with NSI just for coming out to me ( I live in a little welsh village in S. Wales ) and found Amy very helpful .
I'll b ordering a good few items from them and their customer service and advice is second to none !!
Give em a go - see what you think
LOL Jayneym

Sounds great I think I will have to have a go with NSI.

Thanks for that post it was good to read.

Carolyn.

jayneym said:
Well girls- i'm a BIG fan of NSI but have always been a l&p girl.
Had a free in salon demo from them yesterday with Amy! She is a gel lover & did a sculped nail with crushed shells using balance.
Fab - very impressed & I'm thinking about having a go with the sample kit to see what I think. I think the results are very glossy but need to road test them for durability !!! Amy said they're very tough so ~I'll give anything a go and see whats what!
Was very impressed with NSI just for coming out to me ( I live in a little welsh village in S. Wales ) and found Amy very helpful .
I'll b ordering a good few items from them and their customer service and advice is second to none !!
Give em a go - see what you think
LOL Jayneym

i use nsi - lovely gel and strong. AND CHEAP !!!!

Amy is coming out to me in a couple of weeks time...saw her at excel and she was fab.

Cant wait - and what a pukka service offered by NSI ten out of ten !!

AMbxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yep I've used Nsi and its good to use ;)

Latest posts

Back