nsi dvd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystals

Reaction score
has any one else looked at the nsi dvd. the natural elavation tip and gell overlay, well this looked really easy. on it the lady done all the usall prep, then before putting on the tip she cut out the well area and put it on models finger no buffing! i thought well that looks easy she had no visible line on the smile line. then i gave it ago on a freind and they looked terrible i done just the same as she did. i have all the nsi products as she did apart from the tips i used my own was woundering if that would be the problem. are nsi tips desighned so you dont see anything in the smile line.....:(

Dont think they are designed differently? I have done the above method and my tips werent visible so I thought it was great! no blending woo hoo!! ...... but after reading Gigi's advice about blending tips to make enhancements stronger I have started blending them in again. They definately look nicer blended too, more sleek. The NSI elation tips are very thick compared to velocity that I now use so they used to take me ages to blend and I hated it... hth x

thanks, i done my own nails when my freind left, blending and buffing and they look much better compaired to freinds nails,

i do think that the nsi dvd makes things seem a bit simpler than they really are. it shows you what to do,but not how to do it. that seems to be a problem that you get with quite a few gels, the manufacturers go on about how simple the application is, just like applying polish. but in reality if you dont put proper structure in they are not the miracle you expect. i love gels on myself, but the notion that putting it on like a polish just doesnt cut it on my thin bendy nails. i like a bit of natural tips for a change, i am so sick of doing and seeing pink and whites. :(

yeah i no what you mean. but i was trained with l&p could not do it to save my life, so tried gel and love it, but still need lots of practice with blending in the tips. n i hate pink and whites to........

angel fingers said:
i do think that the nsi dvd makes things seem a bit simpler than they really are. it shows you what to do,but not how to do it. that seems to be a problem that you get with quite a few gels, the manufacturers go on about how simple the application is, just like applying polish. but in reality if you dont put proper structure in they are not the miracle you expect. i love gels on myself, but the notion that putting it on like a polish just doesnt cut it on my thin bendy nails. i like a bit of natural tips for a change, i am so sick of doing and seeing pink and whites. :(
hi ive just noticed your from northampton to wear abouts.

live in northampton [headlands] and work3 days from home and 3 days in pulse in town centre. :D

Latest posts

Back