NSI opaque acrylic powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alwen

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have bought recently NSI attraction kit for acrylic nails. I love natural looking nails and really like the colour of the powders the kit offers - opaque rose blush and peach blush.

I struggle to cover my nails. When I apply the peach blush or rose blush powder I can see my nails underneath. I've been practising a lot but I have no luck to cover the whole nail nicely :( today I had ago again but I picked a quite big bead and I get rid of the liquid excess on a towel but the result was obviously too thick nail!

Any advice please ?

Thank you

Anyone please help?

Hello I watched a video on YouTube where a girl mixed pink and a tiny bit of white to make it opaque. I have yet to try it but it might be worth it if you were to mix a small dapper dish to see if you can make it more opaque.

Hello I watched a video on YouTube where a girl mixed pink and a tiny bit of white to make it opaque. I have yet to try it but it might be worth it if you were to mix a small dapper dish to see if you can make it more opaque.

Thank you!! Did she use only the pink and white powder or did she add it to rose/ peach blush please?

She used a sheer pink and added some white powder until she liked the opacity and some glitter for shimmer and it was a beautiful color.

Just pick up a smaller bead and remove the excess liquid - do it in your 3 zones (at the bottom of the nail don't remove your liquid to blend it up. I use rose blush like this and get an opaque finish. Hope this helps. Check out Gemma lambert videos on YouTube she uses rose blush a lot x c

Latest posts

Back