OAP Advert - help please x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavenly

Reaction score
Hello geeks,

I need a little help with an advert that I'm trying to word.
I visit a lady at her warden controlled bungalow, she has a mini manicure once a month. I'd like to advertise my services to the rest of the ladies on a notice board in the communal area. I need an attention grabbing headline, can anyone help?

Thanks in advance x

Well a notice on the notice board will be great, but word of mouth is the best resommendation ever, so why not say to your lady, if you get me 2 other new clients I will give you yuour next treatment free. That way she will go round all her friends at the centre and sing your praises. Seniors are often on a tight budget so she may well rise to the challenge of getting you new customers so that she can get freebies.

Also, why not do a free pamper day for the ladies, and give out your cards to everyone, may get you some new clients in on a regular basis.

Hi Julila,

Val's advice is spot on but if you really want a flyer/poster, how about:

For all you ladies who have forgotten to pamper yourself,
How about a mini manicure to keep your hands looking great.
AND I will happily come to you - no need for you to travel.
I am the best and would love to help you look your best.
For that touch of luxury, call me NOW!
Special prices just for you:p

I don't know if your services include pedicure but, if they do, you could add something to the effect of getting their spring back in their step.

That's the best I can do honey, hope it helps:hug:

Wow! That's perfect Chris :Kissing: , just what I wanted. I'll get them up tomorrow.

Great advice Val, I'll speak to Olive tomorrow and get her to spread the word.

I knew that I could count on you geeks :hug:

Back