OMG...been asked to do nails for Channel 5 reality TV prog!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Marie*

Reaction score
Today I went to do a mother of the brides nails...they were having a huge wedding so lots of people were there, one lady came up to me as she had seen this lady's nails I was doing at the time (I had also done her daughter in laws yesterday), anyway to cut a long story short she asked if I could do her nails for a very special wedding she is going to on 17 September which is being filmed for a reality TV programme for Channel 5 called "Bride and Grooming" (I think she said it is called that)! She basically is neighbours to the bride and groom and apparently they jetted off somewhere this last monday and won't see each other til the actual day and in the meantime they are both having plastic surgery etc!!! How bizzare is this?!...well it is for me anyway, I just wanted to share my news!!! :D

Hey what a fantastic spot of luck - talk about being in the right place at the right time..fantastic :hug: .

Well done Marie - and keep us posted on any show gossip too eh ;)

Yeah I will definitely, I was lucky...saying that though I still gotta see if she does actually call back to book it for definite! I am just too excited as only qualified a month ago!

Envy Nailz said:
Yeah I will definitely, I was lucky...saying that though I still gotta see if she does actually call back to book it for definite! I am just too excited as only qualified a month ago!

How brilliant is that???? Who knows what it could lead to. Let us know all that happens. xxxx

Yeah! I hope there is such a series and she wasn't having me on as I'll look a fool otherwise! :lol: I dunno why I got so excited it's not like anyone will see that ladies nails!!!

Thats wicked! I have a client who was filmed for bride and grooming it and her wedding was last week, if you have a look i did post a couple of threads about it. What a fab oppourtunity for you!

Thats great. Well done. Thats a bit of luck, im sure it will lead to even better things.

Keep us informed with how it goes. GOOD LUCK Xxx

Gosh what a buzz you must be on ... hope it all goes well and you don't get camera shy lol!!

Well I'll let ya all know if she does call me back to get them done, dunno why I was so happy bout it, it's not like this ladies nails will even get seen, she is only a guest to the wedding! lol :lol:

how brill is that - way to go pet - wish someone would do this for me too
youll have a brill time - just dont panic pet - youll enjoy every minute of it

oooohhhhh soon to be famous geek eh

well done... keep us all informed so we can all watch and see if we can see your masterwork!!!!

How cool ..
Will be keeping an eye out for the show in OZ ..is it in OZ???

XX J XX

Latest posts

Back