OMG the microplane rocks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IHeartLashes

Reaction score
How have I lived without it all this time?! It's awesome!

Hi,

Which did you buy? There seems to be a few of them around with fairly big price difference.

Oh yes you're so right, it's awesome!

Karaxxx

Love it too & retail the smaller ones regularly too as my clients love it so much :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is it actually amazing? What makes it so good, I always get sucked into buying things that at the time I thought would be a miracle product - various foot files, ped egg, micro pedi etc etc... And all where pretty disappointing... What I find the best thing is (for personal use) TCA acid, I use 25% strength- apply and about 5 days later it literally just peels and falls off it's self no effort. There's also similar things like baby foot, footner sock things... And for something to use as a pro product that callus peel looks very interesting..
X

I just got the Micoplane XL Pro, and can't believe how easy it removes the skin, On dry feet too. No effort needed, collects the skin, No mess. Going to love doing pedicures with this. :biggrin:

I bought the large one to try a few weeks ago, and yes, it's amazing :) Ive used various files, callus peels etc over the years and absolutely nothing I have ever used comes close to the efficiency and speed of using the microplane.

I bought the large one to try a few weeks ago, and yes, it's amazing :) Ive used various files, callus peels etc over the years and absolutely nothing I have ever used comes close to the efficiency and speed of using the microplane.

Which Microplane have you bought? Think I will finally succumb and buy one!

Ooooh I was umming and arrrring about getting this... I think I will now!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

With the colossal pedicure rasp, do you have to change the file part? If so, how often do you need to change it? Thank you :)

They are brilliant. The big ones look like cheese graters, lol. They are sharp so be careful. You don't have to use any strength to remove callus. It does all the hard work for you.

Last edited:
foot.jpg

foot 1.jpgfoot 2.jpg

foot3.jpgFor those unsure, All that was needed was the Microplane, Foot cream and absolutely no effort, Glides right through.

Love it too & retail the smaller ones regularly too as my clients love it so much :D

How much should we be retailing the baby microplanes for? Seen some on the internet for £42.95?!?! Surely not!

Just bought a couple and not sure how much they should go

The S2 catalogue says £11.95 BUT i dont know why as the rough guide for retail is around double what we buy it for. I retail them at £14.95 :D

Mine arrived today - I ordered the colossal and the one with the collection but that has the buffing head too.

Used it on mum to trial - and to be honest - her feet aren't bad so didn't expect to see much difference.

WOW!! It's AMAZING. I didn't expect much from the buffer one either and I nearly half filled the chamber.

I could not recommend this enough!

The S2 catalogue says £11.95 BUT i dont know why as the rough guide for retail is around double what we buy it for. I retail them at £14.95 :D

Thanks :green: will try that and see if my clients try and haggle!

I've not had much joy with mine unfortunately. I got a colossal one and within weeks the plane snapped off the handle. S2 were great and replaced it for me but the same thing has happened with the new one. I have been real careful with it too, not using hardly any pressure at all.

I just think it's not a great design with such a massive file or perhaps the type of plastic is a bit brittle? Anyway I'm going to try the XL pro microplane next as they do a really god job.

Latest posts

Back