Online software costs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lpolky

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just doing some figures and wondered what's the kind of set up costs for online computer booking systems like Phorest Software and any others that are good etc?

Thanks

Hi i use ovatu and love it for five of us we have ipad for salon and can also update app on phone .....they do phone training and takes time to get used to it but love x

Thankyou, that's free isn't it?

Have a look at clientdiary.com It's very good value, works on ipad, phone, mac, windows etc. Has full integration with Xero, etc etc.

I wouldn't recommend buying a software product to manage your data by a company based outside of the UK as there are lots of choices within the UK and you could be in breach of UK Data Protection Laws if the data is exported to outside the EU.

I have just joined Shedul which is free for the moment. You can add as many staff as you like and see reports of appointments, sales, inventory and best of all it sends out confirmation emails and text reminders.
Clients can book through your website and Facebook page.
I have found it really easy to set up and if I have had a query the Shedul team have always replied quickly.

There are a few web-based systems that are good! Shedul is free, then there are likes of Timely which is $30 / month or Baxus that costs $3 per week per user. More or less they offer similar services but I'd be worried about companies that offer stuff for free.

Hi Ann, I run a company that takes care of all your online bookings, we work with a range of salons, from the very small to celebrity salons to enhance their web presence, people nowadays simply want to book online. This is what we do: We set up a microsite for you where you manage or your prices, diary, any discounts for quiet periods. We help you integrate with facebook, pointing book now buttons to your micro-site, we collect payments for you and transfer money to your bank account. If you forget to confirm a booking, we run a concierge service to speak to your reception and the customer and confirm or re-arrange the booking. We enhance your social media and web presence by writing articles about your company online and help you maintain good rankings and ratings. You can start on a pay as you go package so that you don't need to pay any monthly recurring charge and when you are established, booking fees are as low as 12%. Yes we do charge, but do't forget we do everything from growing your online bookings to fitting bookings in your busy diary to paying bookings directly into your account.

Latest posts

Back