Open Day Salisbury 6/3/05 - Cancelled

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karren

Reaction score
hi all

just a quickie to let you know that the Open Day that was being held at Salisbury Academy / One Stop Shop this Sunday has been cancelled.

They will be having another one combined with when they move into their new premises soon (not far from current location)

kx

When are they moving? I have a few days booked in April and I won't know where to go. Where abouts are they moving to? or is it not set in stone yet?

Will you post details of the new one on here?

Hi Caz

DONT WORRY

Im sure they will contact everyone in due course (or at least i hope so !!) but if you have any concerns just give them a tinkle just before your course to be sure.

I purely rang today to confirm the Open Day was still going ahead and whats going to be covered, good job i did otherwise i would have gone and no one would have been there !

Does anyone from the Salisbury Academy come on this site ??? is there a possiblity you think that each Academy could have a representative on here ?

sorry if i caused any distress, didnt mean to worry you Caz, they told me today that they are moving, still within salisbury but didnt give me any other info, re dates, location etc

kx

inspirations said:
When are they moving? I have a few days booked in April and I won't know where to go. Where abouts are they moving to? or is it not set in stone yet?

I spoke to them there today, and mentioned the courses but nobody said anything about moving!!

mmm thats a bit worrying, there are not that many people working there, unless i rang after you ! lol:confused:

Will try and give them another tinkle tomorrow but she was adamant that was why they had cancelled the open day because they were going to do a big open day once they had moved, which they said was soon but didnt know dates, as well as them not realising when they had planned it that it was mothers day.

kx

inspirations said:
I spoke to them there today, and mentioned the courses but nobody said anything about moving!!

Dont panic, yes they are moving, but not yet and it will be very near to where they are now. They are so busy they need more space. If you are not sure, paul is the one to ask for in the shop. He is JJ's son and is very nice.

Thanks Rachel

kx
chocolate said:
Dont panic, yes they are moving, but not yet and it will be very near to where they are now. They are so busy they need more space. If you are not sure, paul is the one to ask for in the shop. He is JJ's son and is very nice.

Just wanted to say hi. I am from sherborne, Dorset. I have been to salisbury for Brisa and spa manicure training. I love it there they are all so friendly and helpful. I saw in the nails mag that there was a free training day 9 march with jaqui jefford at salisbury. Is that the one you are on about? I phoned and they said there was nothing like that happening!!!! confused me

Hi Lisa

Yes thats the one they have cancelled, well postponed hun until they have moved premises

kx

lisa breddy said:
Just wanted to say hi. I am from sherborne, Dorset. I have been to salisbury for Brisa and spa manicure training. I love it there they are all so friendly and helpful. I saw in the nails mag that there was a free training day 9 march with jaqui jefford at salisbury. Is that the one you are on about? I phoned and they said there was nothing like that happening!!!! confused me

Latest posts

Back