OPI Gelcolor new collection?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know yet which of the San Francisco collection will be made in GelColor? Also are there any new GelColors from the classics range on the horizon?

I don't know but I know there will only be 6 from the San Fran I have my hopes for the 6 but I reckon it may be near the end of the month or September maybe? I'm looking forward to them though for some of my older clients

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I was told september

Well I can't wait! Really love this autumn collection it's just what I needed so looking forward to the gels aswell

So this is apparently the list of the GelColor that will be available from the San Francisco Collection:

A Piers to be Tan
Dining al Frisco
Peace, Love, and OPI
Keeping Suzy at Bay
I Knead Sour Dough
Muir Muir on the Wall

This is the mini bottle collection:

First Date at the Golden Gate
Muir Muir on the Wall
In the Cable Car-Pool Lane
Peace & Love & OPI

:mad::irked::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

Peace & Love is a really lush colour.

Bit disappointed about all the blues in the gel collection but glad they have the tan colour, peace and love, and muir muir. I'm still waiting for my San Fran collection to be delivered so may change my mind when I swatch them!

Happy the lighter blue is going to be in gel, but there are so many darker blues why make another?? I wish they were doing haven't the foggiest and the shimmery pink.

Also think its stupid to not match the minis with the gelcolor. :irked:

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm still trying to get the euro centrale gelcolors if I'm honest. And the mini collection for that but they're all sold out now :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi all,

I just saw a few reactions about the Gelcolor.

I bought the Skyfall Gelcolor collection, but it didn't Go very well in my salon...the customers liked the Germany collection better.
If someone is still interested in these colors please let me know via PM. They are almost as good as new....

Also I still have 2 minipacks with nailpolish from the euro collection That are for sale...please send me a PM if you're interested..
Please note: I'm living in the Netherlands, so most likely there Will be shipping costs.

And I'm also very curious which Gelcolors are coming out Soon!

OPI-Swatches-300x211.jpg

Got mine this morning :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back