OPI / Orly / Essie which polishes do you prefer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BecciMcc

Reaction score
I'm starting to build up my nail polish collection and I can decide which brand of polish to go for. I do love how OPI goes on and it's brush, but some recommendations would be fab! Thanks

Never Essie ever ! I wish I could give my two full stands away for free I hate them so much . They chip , they go thick if they milkshake or neon colours you don't ever get to finish the entire bottle. Some shades you need three costs to get decent coverage. And you can in most places buy them off the high street super markets, on the plus side they make amazing colours which is a pity.

Orly are amazing I love them and wish we could still get them here but I never has any issues with them.

OPI changed supplier few times but that is in my country not sure other places. Only buy from official distributors and I have by accident bought from other places and they fakes ! OPI to me lasts the best and the coverage is amazing, downside is they take longer to dry then Essie .

Orly are good and can be removed with normal polish remover but I prefer vinylux for fast drying and good longevity. However vinylux needs to be removed with an acetone type remover so you need to sell the client this

Never Essie ever ! I wish I could give my two full stands away for free I hate them so much . They chip , they go thick if they milkshake or neon colours you don't ever get to finish the entire bottle. Some shades you need three costs to get decent coverage. And you can in most places buy them off the high street super markets, on the plus side they make amazing colours which is a pity.

Orly are amazing I love them and wish we could still get them here but I never has any issues with them.

OPI changed supplier few times but that is in my country not sure other places. Only buy from official distributors and I have by accident bought from other places and they fakes ! OPI to me lasts the best and the coverage is amazing, downside is they take longer to dry then Essie .
I do find Essie, a little clumpy and gloopy but wasn't sure if it was just a couple of the colours!

I am leaning more towards Orly I think. Even though I do love the OPI brush for applications.

Thank you for your advice.

Orly are good and can be removed with normal polish remover but I prefer vinylux for fast drying and good longevity. However vinylux needs to be removed with an acetone type remover so you need to sell the client this
Thanks! I haven't really looked into CND.

I will have a look at vinylux, think I will get one of each and see how i get on.

I really like the Orly Epix polishes, coverage is great, I rate those and Vinylux top of my list. x

Latest posts

Back