OPI supplier service

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's so unreliable Jordan, you place an order and pay for it then when you receive the order there are items missing, when you contact them they tell you that they are out of stock and you were only charged for what you received. That's all well and good but it leaves you without products in a country where OPI is not the easiest to source. I also have a couple of items that I wanted, they are out of stock and have been for some time, no-one can tell me when they're are likely to be in stock again ... SO frustrating!
Oh dear sounds like you've had a bit of a mare with them! My only gripe with them is the week shut down thing nothing bad has happened fingers crossed! But they've got hardly any absolute acrylic colours left! [emoji35] they've gotten rid of them ffs!!! X

So glad I found this thread! I wasn't sure if it was just me being unreasonable lol. I am really fed up of the UK site, orders take sooo long to be delivered and items are out of stock for months. GelColor in 'Lady In Black' was out of stock for months (don't know if it still is as have not checked for a while) so I emailed and did not receive a reply. I then phoned customer services asking what the issue was, was it getting discontinued, was there a GelColor I could order that was very similar etc, and they were absolutely useless and could give me no information whatsoever apart from to keep calling each week?! I also agree with all of you in relation to their stock take, pretty pathetic that they are incapable of putting through any orders at the time of their stock take, why? I think that with a company like OPI who make such high quality, professional, recognised products, their customer service is not up to scratch. So much so that I am now gradually switching to Gelish for my gel polish (whereas before I was using OPI exclusively). However I love everything else OPI like their files and their manicure/pedicure products, so will have to put up with them haha. One nice wee touch though was when I phoned them to ask about an order I had waited nearly three weeks on, I received an Infinite Shine pack from them as an apology. Nice little treat for my hands alone, not my clients hehe.
Good to have that wee rant there, my husband has already heard it [emoji85] x

I'm also moving away from OPI but, same as you, still using some of their products. I did find a brilliant site online which sells OPI colour so buy all of mine from there now, it's called the Flutter Lounge. I order my files in bulk from a seller in the USA, also foil wraps etc. shame about the horrendous service, especially from such a sleek brand.

I'm also moving away from OPI but, same as you, still using some of their products. I did find a brilliant site online which sells OPI colour so buy all of mine from there now, it's called the Flutter Lounge. I order my files in bulk from a seller in the USA, also foil wraps etc. shame about the horrendous service, especially from such a sleek brand.

Ooooh great, is it all genuine OPI? That would be brilliant, i'll check them out thanks [emoji5]️Do you get your files from ebay? X

Im always wary of buying OPI anywhere apart from authorised distributors however, as I want to make sure I'm using the genuine products

I have also used The Flutter Lounge a few times (I think they used to be called Buyeyelashes). They are brilliant and without doubt sell the genuine product.

I really want the new OPI LED lamp. It has been available for months on Ebay from UK, US and Irish sellers. Coty still have no idea when they will have it in stock and I'm seriously doubting it will be at the Ebay price anyway. I'm so tempted to buy it from Ebay.

Really can't say that they have improved at all recently. I placed an order on Sunday morning, and I know Monday was a bank holiday but on checking my account today it is still pending so not even packed yet. Louella Belle on the other hand are amazing, I ordered something which was wrong at a roadshow and when it arrived I phoned them immediately. They were so apologetic, organised to deliver the correct item and to also collect the wrong item at the same time. Excellent service, really feel OPI need a complete reorganise as whatever they are doing clearly isn't working. Wish I didn't love their products so much

Latest posts

Back