OPI trade account?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabbxx

Reaction score
Hi all this question may have an obvious answer but I just can't figure it out! I have just created a trade account with opi and can't seem to log in... When ever I type in my email and password an alert pops up saying this account is not activated... How do it activate it ?? Any help is appreciated thank you! X

Go to your email account and find an email sent from opi. There will be a link there, that you need to press to activate your account

Someone from OPI emailed me directly requesting certs and provided me with a lot of great information before my account was activated.

You will probably get an email asking for copies of your certs before they will activate it. Or just give them a call!

Thanks for the replies! I have checked through my emails and don't have any emails at all from them in order to activate my account, il try giving them a call thank you x

I've literally just come on here to ask the exact same question! I'm currently sat about to hurl the laptop at the wall as it's frustrating me so much!! Also no emails received from them! I've just sent an email so fingers crossed for a speedy reply! Please let me know how you get on and if you solve the issue! X

I've literally just come on here to ask the exact same question! I'm currently sat about to hurl the laptop at the wall as it's frustrating me so much!! Also no emails received from them! I've just sent an email so fingers crossed for a speedy reply! Please let me know how you get on and if you solve the issue! X
Hi Jamie I sent them an email this morning but figured if might take a while for a reply, so I have just called them and the lady I spoke to was helpful, she took my details and said she will go into the system to find me and email me a list of trade prices... I will then get a call over the next 48hours (hopefully) for them to take my first order (must be a minimum of £50 spend) and doing so will activate my account. Hope this helps you out I know how frustrating it is! X

It really is frustrating and to be honest it's pretty bloody stupid if you can't get onto the site first for a proper look before you decide what you're going to order! It's actually making me re think if I even want to buy through them anymore! Thanks for your response [emoji4] xx

It really is frustrating and to be honest it's pretty bloody stupid if you can't get onto the site first for a proper look before you decide what you're going to order! It's actually making me re think if I even want to buy through them anymore! Thanks for your response [emoji4] xx
Yeh I thought the same, we should be able to access the trade site before having to make a purchase of £50! Iv been reading quite a few bad posts on here relating to them aswell like saying orders taking weeks to come etc, but this is the brand i have always used at work so feel most comfortable with. I'd hate to buy products from a gel system that's new to me only to find I don't like it...so I'm stuck! X

I'm in this position. I sent all the info they needed on Monday. Phoned them yesterday to check they received it, they said they had and all was ok so I would receive an email to activate my account. But I've received no email so going to have to call again tomorrow. She said before I can go on I also have to place a £50 min spend order X

When I applied for a trade account I got an email the next day (it went to my junk folder so be sure to check for it there) where a lady asked for a picture of my certs and some form of ID (I sent driving license). Once those had been received she then sent me all the brochures so I could make my first order. To be honest she was really helpful and quick at emailing me back, I had a tonne of questions to ask her and she was pleasant about answering them all. The brochure I got sent didn't show the led lamp so she sent me a pdf of that and the price. You can just ask for the price of the various other things that are on the website but not in the brochures...I found her to be helpful however I decided to stick with CND in the end as I find them more straight forward and I have an academy near me so I can go in and ask for help if needed and buy products there :)

I'm having the same problem..sent all my certificates and driving licence and haven't heard anything. . Love the colours but not into the new white lamp! Using my cnd lamp to cure which probably isn't the best thing to do !

I didn't go with them in the end! Customer service wasn't very good at all and it just became a hassle trying to open an account. You'd think they'd want to help you as you're wanting to spend money with them but I get the impression they are more interested in helping the big salon business accounts not the smaller mobile business accounts! Xx

Latest posts

Back