Opinions on IBD gel polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura86

Reaction score
I'm new to nails and have been using Gelish but I have seen some good offers on Ibd polish just wanted some feedback from you lady's who have more experience with polish than me? Also is graftons website genuine retailer?x

Ive been using IBD just gel polish for a couple of years now & my clients love it as do I! There's are loads of colours, it's really hard wearing and no issues with application (as long as it's applied thinly) or removal. Some of the lighter colours do need a few coats of colour but that doesn't bother me. Graftons are official stockists they have some great offers on at the minute too! X

Omg I love IBD, as do my clients!They have an amazing range of colours and the brush paints beautifully. I find its more popular than gelish for me personally x

They have some really good offers on graftons at the moment some polishes Ibd down to £4.00 x

I am big ibd fan. Never had any probs x

I'm sure I've just seen this in capital wholesalers? ....is it used the same way as shellac and can the shellac lamp be used thankyou x

I love IBD. Great colours and great wear!

Latest posts

Back