Oriflame or Avon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura16

Reaction score
What do you think I am best to do or could I do both together do you think???
xx

Hi Hun,
Sorry don't really understand the question.
Are you planning to be a sales rep for either or both Oriflame & Avon?
Or are you planning to sell it in a salon?
Out of the two I would prefer Oriflame......used it years ago, but now wouldn't use either, but that is my personal choice...now I am lucky enough to afford the brand that I prefer.
Good luck with what ever you do.
Lotsa luv x x :hug: x x

I just want to do it as a sales rep for some extra money and just wanted to know which products would sell better and are better xx

DONT go with AVON. they'll rip you off honey. I was a rep for almost a year and in that time I went to being a sales leader (where you go recruiting yourself) I never earned a penny, was paying out all the time on books, samples, stationary & orders that were wrong... Please hon dont do it xx xx

Hi
I have just become a consultant of oriflame but its not as good as i thought. The money isn't really that good and you do have to work at it. So im in two minds about whether to keep it on or not.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi im an Avon Sales Leader and have been doing it for a year. I love the products and have been treated really well by Avon.
I also recruit new team members.
My advice would be to get brouchures for each and look at the products that are on offer and ask your mates which they would honestly purchase from. This way you have a good sample market that will represent the woman on the street.
Also look at the commission targets to see whats more achieveable for you and the cost involved (if any)
PM if you like for more info
xx

DONT go with AVON. they'll rip you off honey. I was a rep for almost a year and in that time I went to being a sales leader (where you go recruiting yourself) I never earned a penny, was paying out all the time on books, samples, stationary & orders that were wrong... Please hon dont do it xx xx
know the feeling! I have just started with Avon and the area sales manager won't leave me alone, very pushy. I have just opened in a salon and have my hands filled with that, but she seems to think all i do is Avon. I have not earned much yet and it does seem to be alot of hard work for not alot of return. However, i do use the products and love the makeup, it doesn't suit everyone though. Avon is well known, whereas i haven't really heard of Oriflame. Virgin Vie is also good, but pricey.

Hi there, I am a consultant with Oriflame. I was a manager with Virgin Vie and have sold Mary Kay and Avon in the past.

By far, in my opinion, and being able to compare the companies, Oriflame wins, hands down, on quality of products, pricing, lots of ranges for all pockets and ages and they leave you alone if you want them to!!

I was amazed with the products, I will be honest with you and the fact that my manager does not bother me at all. I sell to friends and family and have a display at home in my beauty room. There are brochures every 4 weeks or so with really good offers every month. I have only been with them for 3 months but am earning an extra £130 a month, that's after expenses, just for giving out a few brochures, having a laugh and playing with makeup! Not exactly hard work! I am trying the door to door drop thing next month with the help of my son to see how that goes.

I would be happy to introduce you and as your upline I can guarantee that I will not bother you if you don't want me to and will be here whenever you need me! I can show you how to make more money by just making the most of how to order.

If you enjoy makeup and skincare products then you will really enjoy it.

PM me if you want any more details.

Love and best wishes

Sheila x

Last edited:

Me too and all my time was taken up from it! With bugger all benefits! I then did body shop at home at that was EVEN WORSE. Cant stand the pestering side of things. For some people this is their LIFE :eek: Fortunately not for me lol
xxx

Have any of you thought about doing Neals Yard? I use it in my business, and then do a couple of parties a month (that's where I make the most money!) I have had a really good response because people love the quality, natural and organic products.

Hi I'm doing AVON already but I was just wondering about oriflame because I was having trouble with the AVON before. Thanks for all the advice everyone.

Shiela I have a few Oriflame questions and pm'd you, thanks x

blimey, are oriflame still going ? now theres a blast from the past!

I can honistly say I have never seen an oriflame catalogue! Is there sumwhere you can request one in my area???
xx xx

Hi there!

I can send you a brochure in the post if you want to PM me. There are no areas to speak of and I am not sure who is in yours.

Just let me know and I will get one off to you.

Alernatively if you go to Oriflame - Natural Swedish Cosmetics then click on products & beauty dropdown menu at the top of the page, choose product catalogue which is the first choice and then select current catalogue which is on the right hand side of the screen about half way down, this will give you the online brochure to look at.

Come back to me if you have any queries.

Love and best wishes

Sheila xx:)

Hi, I do Vie at home (was Virgin Vie) and absolutley love it. There are no pressures - you work when you want, as much or as little as you want.

Must admit to having not heard of Oriflame whereas most people have heard of and love atleast one of Vie's products!

If you would like further details, then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Quiche xx

Hi,
I am Senior Consultant for Oriflame i been Oriflame Consultant in Poland where Oriflame brand is well knowe and very popular. Oriflame is better quality Cosmetics and only Natural. This year Oriflame open New Resarche Laboratorium in Gemany to make sure all Oriflame Products are Tested (not on animals!)
Oriflame give me opportunity to make extra money, gives me free Business Trainnings and also its a lot of Incentives for Consultants. Someone said to me but i have a free delivery with Avon; Yes you have but you dont make so much extra as we do in Oriflame;-)
Everyone who want to read more about:
www.oriflameincornall.webs.com
or Oriflame UK
www.oriflame.co.uk

If someone want to have our present Catalogue i will post it, just write me msg with name and address.

depends if you want to be seen as professional or domestic, how do you wish to be seen ?
Why not find a product that has some professional credibility ?

What do you think I am best to do or could I do both together do you think???
xx

I thought Oriflame went out with the Ark :) I am an Avon rep, I do quite well !

Ive never even heard of oriflame!

I used to be an avon rep and it cost me a fortune!

I never earnt any money, it was silly, so much work for little payback.

x

I guess I am lucky then, I get £30-£50 every 3 weeks being a rep, I rarely buy stuff from the rep catalogue, so my outlay is just my books :)

Latest posts

Back