Osmo Colour Psycho help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sams1234

Reaction score
I tried the tamed violet and it came out bright blue! Then went green! I've tried fading it out with no success ,using a colour remover didn't even touch it! I've done the baking soda with clarifying shampoo treatment-not a lot of movement in colour, did a bleach bath which did best but left with lemon/lime coloured hair lol I've now got some vitamin c tablets to try as apparently if you crush them into powder then mix with either head and shoulders /clarifying shampoo and try this is meant to be effective. I've also washed around 15 times over a 4 week period! I don't think my hair can take any more bleach baths for a while! Temp/semi permanent colours stain the hair rather than penetrate through oxidisation so hence why colour remover didn't work as only strips dye! Any suggestions would be welcome please

The cuticle is stained you can only cut it out or cover it now

I've heard of his results with L'Oreal intensity color eraser.

It happens with most direct dyes

Try leaving oil on for few hrs iv heard coconut , it might work in the same way baby oil removes permanent marker from skin .

Hair colour products are a bit like house paint. You need to know whether you're dealing with gloss, emulsion, acrylic or water based paint before you try to clean your brushes. ;)

@JJH93 is spot on. Chances are that the cuticle is stained and you have to either cover over it or chop it off.

Thankyou all for your advice.
I've done the vitamin c treatment today and there is a slight noticeable change it's quite blonde in places and on the ends but still abit limey!
I want to use wella innocence 9/81 eventually once light enough, I was wella kol 10/8 before I put this horrid colour on And before that I used wella kol 12/81 highlift for around a year but still left my roots abit ginger (base 6 with 20% grey) but loved the lilac tones it through out! Wish I hadn't messed about with it and been so impulsive X

Latest posts

Back