Osmo No yellow shampoo - just a few questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelly22v2

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I'm a beauty therapist with a hair question please!!

I have bleached highlights and have always used the blue frosting purple shampoo. I've been debating going a bit more silver and by recommendation tried this shampoo and OMG I love it! I left it on for 3 minutes and love the result

I usually wash my hair twice a week - once with purple shampoo the other with GK moisturising (I also have a Brazilian blow dry)
My questions are...
Can I use this weekly as I've always done with blue frosting?
Will my GK shampoo make it fade?
What will happen if I leave it for longer than 3 minutes? Will it go more silver or lilac?

Thank you lots x x

It works like a toner so if you leave it on longer, depending on how porous your hair is, it might go slightly lilac but if it does, just wash it with your normal shampoo to fade it.

I love this shampoo! I was using it every time I washed my hair (2/3 times a week) I did find one area turned slightly lilac so I washed it a few times with a clarifying shampoo. If you leave it on longer than 3 minutes it will go more silvery. Like AcidPerm said if your hair is quite porous it could go lilac x

Thank you ladies! I usually have highlights but did at one point for a few months have a full head colour with highlights pulled through - this band is slightly Lilic in some lights (I actually quite like the lilac but it's a bit odd half way down my head!) but the rest a really lovely silvery colour, I'm due to see my hairdresser soon so looking forward to it being all even and more lovely! Very much appreciated your comments x

Ladies would u be able to post a pic of the shampoo for me please. I must get some!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1499202000.868761.jpg

Here you go :) x

Brilliant thankyou lovely X

Latest posts

Back