Over heating tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I have a la tanning machine bought it in May and have used it probably 3 times a week. Today I have used it 3 time and it has become unbearably hot to touch. Has anyone else experienced this or know why this may be happening. Thanks

Clean the filter? Could the settings be too high?

I only press the pressure up (+) button once so it's quite low. Will give the filter another clean tomorrow and see how it goes thank you.

I have a la tanning machine bought it in May and have used it probably 3 times a week. Today I have used it 3 time and it has become unbearably hot to touch. Has anyone else experienced this or know why this may be happening. Thanks
Is it the pro v machine? xx

Yeah it's prob the filter they need regularly cleaned or the tan clings to it like toffee

I only press the pressure up (+) button once so it's quite low. Will give the filter another clean tomorrow and see how it goes thank you.

Hi Danielle,

We recommend the turbine (air flow) to be set to 4 - 6 on the Pro V machine to ensure there is enough airflow to atomise the product and keep the motor cool, therefore you need to press the ' + ' button at least 3 times when turning it on.

Also, below is a link to our troubleshooting video.

Happy tanning,

TE
xx

Hi Danielle,

We recommend the turbine (air flow) to be set to 4 - 6 on the Pro V machine to ensure there is enough airflow to atomise the product and keep the motor cool, therefore you need to press the ' + ' button at least 3 times when turning it on.

Also, below is a link to our troubleshooting video.

Happy tanning,

TE
xx

I also have a pro v machine. When i have it on it gets that hot half way through 1 tan that the hose ends up coming away from the hose connector part. I have to tape the hose to keep it on but the glue on that melts too and it comes off again. I have the machine on 5. I got sent a new hose and the same thing happened. I dont bother using it because i cant do a full tan without it breaking. Totally wasted my money. Anything i can do to stop it happening? xx

Latest posts

Back