Package name ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murfles

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I am redoing my packages as they have been the same for a long time and now I have taken over the salon I want to put my stamp on it but I am struggling to come up with some catchy names. I was thinking more along the lines of catchy, witty names instead of the same old same old "rejuvenation package". Can anyone help me out? I have 6 packages:

1. Full body exfoliation, facial and hour massage
2. Facial, eyelash tint, pedi
3. Mini facial, 1/2 hour massage, foot massage
4. Full set eyelash extensions, brow shape and tint
5. Men's - hour massage and foot massage
6. (bridal) facial, file and polish on nails and toes, full set lashes and brow shape

The only name I've been able to come up with is "It's a man's world" for the mens one. Catchy ideas would be MUCH appreciated!

my thinking cap is on but not working very well today!!

1. Relax and renew

4. Bright Eyes
6. Your "something new"

No Souz, it's working great! Thanks I love those names! Especially bright eyes - that's the one I've been struggling with the most! :)

the "new you"
the "feeling younger"
the "revitalise"
the "awakening"
the "unleash"

did this quickly, not sure if this is what you were looking for ;)

1. The Rub
2. Head to Toe
3. Express Rest
4. I like souz's (Bright Eyes)
5. the one you came up with I really like :)
6. "I do" a new you

thanks,

3. bitesize treats

Thanks everyone - all your ideas are much better than what I could come up with :)

Can I ask, what do you do in a full hr massage that dosnt include feet, I know my full hr as taught was full body back,legs,feet,arms,face, head and stomach. I do adapt to back,legs and feet if someone dosnt want front of body.
I'm trying to work out packages too ATM for Christmas.

I like packages that follow a format like, The Bright Eyes one, The All Over and Scrub One etc if that makes sense, but it depends on the feel of your salon.
I have the word pretty that I'm trying to incorporate, so for example I do PrettyEyes or a StayPretty pack.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Hi, great ideas and I'd only add that you could test the names and package ideas on some of your loyal clients to see what they think.

Can I ask, what do you do in a full hr massage that dosnt include feet, I know my full hr as taught was full body back,legs,feet,arms,face, head and stomach. I do adapt to back,legs and feet if someone dosnt want front of body.
I'm trying to work out packages too ATM for Christmas.

Oh these are my all-the-time packages, I'm just revamping them in time for Christmas. It depends on the client what we do in the hour massage, we always ask what they want done, some say back neck and shoulders only, some say full body, some say back and legs, so not every hour massage is a full body, not everyone wants full body.

I find the same a lot of my clients just want back or back and legs. It sometimes makes the hr drag as I can do back in 20 mins.

Yep, I HATE hour massages when they say "just back please". I think great, now I have to do the same moves over and over... Lol

Latest posts

Back