Pamper Evening: skin analysis or skin treatment demo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickij

Reaction score
Hi I am having a stall at a ladies pamper evening and am hoping to do a either dermalogica face-mapping skin analysis or a few mini demos of skin treatment/ basic skincare routine.

i'm just wondering what you guys think will work best and generate most income/ new clients. what will people be more drawn in by?

either way i will not be charging on the night, i basically hope to make money from retail sales and future bookings.

i know it's going to be a busy one as they have been selling tickets and advance and have pretty much sold out.

i want to be able to promote myself as a full service beauty salon, but there's only so much you can do on one night, plus there are already plenty of others doing nails and tans.

i will have my mum on hand to help but in terms of professional services and knowledge i'll be on my own.

advice greatly appreciated :-D

xxx

In my opinion you should go for the face mapping as it will give your clients the recommendations on the products you want to retail on the night and give them insight into your knowledge and professionalism hopefully encouraging them to book appointments with you following the event.

Try to steer away from mini demos if you are on your own as it is hard to answer questions whilst you are doing a treatment and therefore the treatments don't look fluid, can seem rushed and not the image you want to project. Perhaps you could offer to enter all those who take part in the face mapping a chance to enter a draw to win a facial? This will keep you busy and you could also only take entrants once they have purchased one item of recommended skincare??

Mini skin range kits are always good at these sort of things and I am sure Dermalogica have some nice ones.

Good luck and hope it goes well.

:D

Latest posts

Back