Pamper evening?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luv2shop

Reaction score
I'm doing my 1st pamper evening and have just qualified.
It's for a friend of mine, how many people should i treat in the evening?
I'm offering mini manicure, mini pedicure and 1/2 leg wax. £5.00 each.
I'm only charging that until i build up my confidence. Host is free.
Are these costs ok and treatments?
I was thinking 20mins each treatment?

I'm doing my 1st pamper evening and have just qualified.
It's for a friend of mine, how many people should i treat in the evening?
I'm offering mini manicure, mini pedicure and 1/2 leg wax. £5.00 each.
I'm only charging that until i build up my confidence. Host is free.
Are these costs ok and treatments?
I was thinking 20mins each treatment?

Are you charging £5 per person for the 3 treatments or £5 per treatment? Either way I personally think it's a bit on the cheap side. Are you qualified in any other treatments?

Hi

congrats on qualifying!

It is excellent fun doing a pamper party but £5 is too cheap - regardless of if you have just qualified. Years ago I started off doing pamper parties at ₤10 - I now charge ₤15 per half hour regardless of treatments and I only offer a selected few - I do not do waxing or tinting. have you told the host she is free? Can she not have it at half price? if you still only want to charge £5 then can you do 15 min treatments? Trouble is you end up being in a real rush and not able to provide anything other than a quick file and paint at break neck speed.

I would just stick to the man and ped - do you do massage? it also depends on how many people you will have to do, if there are 6 people, a half hour treatment will take you 3 hours, remembering you will have to sort out between each one, and get there and set up and put away. You need to take into account your product use and your wages.

I would keep it simple but try to be as pampering as possible.

Enjoy it though - it is fun and all the clients will love it. Hope this helps a tiny wee bit.

Good luck

I think I would leave the waxing out of pampering evenings. I would definately stick to mani's,pedi's,back massage,Indian head massage and mini facials(if you're qualified to do these)

It may be an idea for you to take another therapist with you or even a friend to help you set up and perhaps pour the bubbly and dish out the nibbles or to help you share the treatments and pack away at the end of the evening

I wouldn't give the host free treatments.Maybe offer a percentage off her treatments.£5 per treatment is way too low and wont really give your clients that feeling of confidence in your ability.You will feel like you have worked your backside off for nothing.

Maybe allow an hour per person which gives them 2 treatments.

Hope it all goes well.:hug:

Latest posts

Back