Paraffin wax mani/pedi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xEmzx

Reaction score
Hi.

I am just reading up on manis and pedis for my course at the end of this month and they mention a parrafin wax treatment. Can I ask those that do this treatment whether you find this to be a popular treatment that is requested?

Thank you in advance.

Hi I think you will get a lot of mixed opinions ....for me personally these are not regular treatments they are more of a luxury treatment so for instance for every ten pedicures I do I probably do one paraffin wax .....x

Thanks for responding. I think for now I will focus on just the regular treatments then. X

Thanks for responding. I think for now I will focus on just the regular treatments then. X

Please don't just take my opinion my lovely I'm sure there may be many more geeks on here that say paraffin wax treatments are a popular treatment for them....this is just my opinion due to the amount I do .....as therapists I think we all buy into certain products and treatments because they seem popular at the time.... but in reality they may not suit the clients you have ....for eg I am trained in lash extensions because it was a huge trend a couple of years ago but I probably do one set a month where as other beauty therapists I know do at least three sets if not more a day.....I would suggest if you can afford to do the course do it ..as it's another string to your bow so to speak .....x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back