Paramedic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea Fransen

Reaction score
I read a post earlier which really annoyed me about a group of ladies who had Botox treatment but they were not happy with the results, they felt that it was because the clinical was a PARAMEDIC. Can I please assure you, paramedics are highly trained in pre hospital care, many do in fact have degrees !!! Paramedics generally know more than most nurses to be fair.
If you are not happy with the treatment then I agree, you should go back and tell the paramedic just like you would tell a dentist or a beauty therapist !!!! Your dissatisfaction may not be anything to do with the fact that the lady was a paramedic. Please don't be judgemental, we work really hard, study for many years and we care clinicians !!

Can I please assure you, paramedics are highly trained in pre hospital care, many do in fact have degrees !!! Paramedics generally know more than most nurses to be fair.

People say all sorts of daft things and wrongly blame others when they're unhappy with something, so don't take it personally.

I understand that you're wanting to set the record straight about the professionalism of paramedics in relation to cosmetic procedures but to suggest they know more than 'most nurses' is surely an equally unhelpful generalisation?

Most qualified nurses have degrees these days, some have several degrees but their educational attainment isn't an indicator of professionalism or ability to do the job.

Latest posts

Back