Party lashes help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weston1983

Reaction score
:sad:hi all i do party lashes but i have noticed some peoples stay on for 2 weeks as mine only last about 3 days i use salon system glue and i have also tried ardel can anyone tell me there secret i know they are not good for lashes to stay on long but 3 days peolpe wont wanna part with there money

please help

Hi :)

I take it you mean cluster lashes? I do them and usually my clients get 2-4 weeks out of them. I use the same glue as I do for my semi perms which was flirties expert strength but have now changed to eyelash emporium ultra glue.
I think it's your glue personally so try a new one...eyelash emporium is the cheaper of the 2.

Xx

Hi :)

I take it you mean cluster lashes? I do them and usually my clients get 2-4 weeks out of them. I use the same glue as I do for my semi perms which was flirties expert strength but have now changed to eyelash emporium ultra glue.
I think it's your glue personally so try a new one...eyelash emporium is the cheaper of the 2.

Xx

As Im reading this Im thinking here we go.... Because you really shouldn't use flirties or ultra black for clusters xxx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

:eek: you shouldnt be using sp glue for cluser lashes this would seriously damage a clients lashes. lashes have to naturally shed but if they are all glued together they arent able to do this, plus if a client pulls them out she will be taking a lot of her lashes with the cluster lash.. i do sp and express lashes and even express lashes have to be removed after 2 weeks to allow natural shedding of lashes to prevent ingrown hairs etc.......

its in the name "party lashes" they are for short term wear if clients want long term wear then should be investing in sp or even express lashes xx

hi all thanks for reply i wont be using my sp glue on my clients for my party lashes as i know it not good i will carry on using what im using and just see how i go

also chazac i like your profile picture i have this on my leaflets :Grope:

I would like to add that I advise ALL my clients that professional removal of party lashes is required no longer than 2 weeks after application. I explain the damage that can be caused.
I always strive 200% to make sure clients know the full story of what's being done, how it affects their natural lashes and full aftercare advice. I always check lashes after removal to make sure natural lashes are still healthy.

Sp glue is fine to use.
Just make sure you advise your client accordingly of recommended length of wear
:)

Xx

Hi, I am starting to do party lashes, after asking on here I ordered some Ardell Lashtite Adhesive which has arrived today along with some Ardell Cluster and Mac strip lashes, I understand from the Geeks on here that Lashtite is a good Adhesive.

I would like to add that I advise ALL my clients that professional removal of party lashes is required no longer than 2 weeks after application. I explain the damage that can be caused.
I always strive 200% to make sure clients know the full story of what's being done, how it affects their natural lashes and full aftercare advice. I always check lashes after removal to make sure natural lashes are still healthy.

Sp glue is fine to use.

Xx

Sp glue is not fine to use on anything other than sp lashes. I do this on my sister but on a client my insurance just would not cover it because it is not designed for cluster lashes. Im sick of salons in my area doing this and Im putting them right. Its not a good idea at all. Id stick with the designed glue for client safety and your insurance cover! Good luck xxx

In order that those of us only offering party Lashes do not make this mistake can anyone tell me how to tell the difference between the two Adhesives ? Thanks

If they show ingredients you should look out for cyanocrylate. This is the base product in SP glue (and also superglue)!

Ok thanks very much .

I also agree stay well clear from SP glue! it annoys me that I have paid a lot of money to do trainging in eyelash extensions and say they last 6 -8 weeks and tell them how much I charge for someone to tell me well I only paid £10 for my clusters and they are still on after 6 weeks!! and why? becuse the therapist used semi permanet lash glue!!

Try Ardell Last tite glue, its for cluster lashes and my clients have had up to two weeks with them on :)

Hope that helps :D

I've read on here, that duo lash tite is good for clusters (not tried it myself yet) xx

One of my therapists was getting down about her lashes lasting only four days. I will reassure her after reading this post. Thanks guys!

Sp glue is fine to use.

Xx
I totally agree with this althought the client doesn't always listen.

I also do cluster lashes and 90% of the time they last 2 weeks but i have had a few that have come off within days of me putting them on and when i have asked what make up remover they use it is always an oily one which will fetch them off and they are told in aftercare not to use it.

april what glue do u use

I totally agree with this althought the client doesn't always listen.

I also do cluster lashes and 90% of the time they last 2 weeks but i have had a few that have come off within days of me putting them on and when i have asked what make up remover they use it is always an oily one which will fetch them off and they are told in aftercare not to use it.

if clusters were designed for sp glue then no one would use ardell etc. the reason they do is because it is designed for clusters.

I've seen first hand what someone trained in party lashes can do with sp glue. and it isn't pretty. if a client want lashes lasting longer suggest sp lashes. if you don't offer them suggest someone else for the clients safety mainly. xxx

I offer party (weekend lashes) also... I will say to all new lash peoples... make sure your client does not remove eye makeup remover... I made this very clear to all clients and a client came back saying her lashes were falling off. Shortest lifespan of all clients so I was mystified. It came out she had used eye makeup remover and not the recommended. The oil on her lashes made them fall out. Now I make SURE and I have no problems with weekend lashes... funny how you can tell a client one thing and it comes out after she did EXACTLY what you asked her not to do :-(

:eek: you shouldnt be using sp glue for cluser lashes this would seriously damage a clients lashes. lashes have to naturally shed but if they are all glued together they arent able to do this, plus if a client pulls them out she will be taking a lot of her lashes with the cluster lash.. i do sp and express lashes and even express lashes have to be removed after 2 weeks to allow natural shedding of lashes to prevent ingrown hairs etc.......

its in the name "party lashes" they are for short term wear if clients want long term wear then should be investing in sp or even express lashes xx

Chazac what are express lashes? I have never heard of these!! ps totally agree with what you said lashes cant shed if glued together!! :)

Latest posts

Back