Pastel pink/purple

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FayeElizabeth

Reaction score
Hi, I have platinum blonde hair ATM and want to toner it too a very light pink/ violet I use p02 but it didn't work as well as what I suggested please help xx

Are you a hairdresser? Xoxo

Would love to know where none professionals get hold of OUR products to attempt to do OUR job!!

Would love to know where none professionals get hold of OUR products to attempt to do OUR job!!

In the markets there are often stalls called beauty box, they sell peroxide and tubes of tint, no instructions because they are all imported, so god knows how ppl know howbto mix.

I wasn't asking to be eude btw, but this site is for professionals only and not the general public xoxo

In the markets there are often stalls called beauty box, they sell peroxide and tubes of tint, no instructions because they are all imported, so god knows how ppl know howbto mix.

I wasn't asking to be eude btw, but this site is for professionals only and not the general public xoxo

Well I never knew that! I was obviously naive and thought it was just eBay to blame!

Sally's is probably the main culprit! Lol

Well I never knew that! I was obviously naive and thought it was just eBay to blame!

I've only seen them stalls by me, but my mums friend used to have a makeup stall and seen the products , at the warehouse she used for bulk buys of makeup. But check out the local permanent markets, more than likely they have some.
But I do admit, i bought 12 tubes of schwartcoph on eBay after my mum had seen it in my book as it worked out about £XX per tube but I mixed and applied.

But do know a lot of people from my college used to buy there as Aston and finger wouldn't sell chemicals to other students (I was lucky as signed all my purchases under the salin name) xoxo

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a hair dresser any suggestions?

100.88 igora fashion, mixed with a 0.00 is great for pink highlights, mix 30%100.88 with 70%0.00 xoxo

Thank goodness for Sally's actually :) We have them everywhere in Canada, and it's amazing how many new clients I have gained for color correction$$ because of Sally's selling em color :) I find it a blessing in disguise :D

Latest posts

Back