Pastel yellow gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score
Evening geeks I'm a Gelish fan through & through but I'm getting a large demand for a lovely spring pastel yellow & I must admit id love one myself! So can anyone recommend one? I believe there are certain brands I can use along with my gelish foundation & top coat. (So iv read) thank you xx

Evening! How about IBD Just Gel in Rocco? xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396286218.005444.jpg

Looks good. Have you used it? xx

Iv found these pics on Pinterest ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396286582.057616.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396286591.047238.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396286600.102144.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396286609.948655.jpg
❤️❤️

Hi totally agree love Rocco by ibd! I have it along with 45 gelish colours. Love gelish but ibd is lovely and fab colours. X

Looks good. Have you used it? xx

No I haven't...I'm trialling IBD at the moment but haven't got this one as I have 2 yellows in Shellac. Swatches online look good though! A lovely spring yellow! xx

Artistic Colour Gloss Wild. Anyone got any snaps?? xx

Get Asu Nail and Beauty Supplies

Le chat perfect match have a nice pastel yellow. I've attached the above link to it. I have it but have only had one request for it! But have used it for nail art flowers. Its very nice I've had no problems with it and you get a matching ordinary polish with it.xxx

Hi totally agree love Rocco by ibd! I have it along with 45 gelish colours. Love gelish but ibd is lovely and fab colours. X

Caz do you have a pic? x

I have on a colour pop. I'm on my phone at the moment see if i can jump on laptop to do it x

I'm not sure if flawless looks too white? x

It can. It has the same chalky look as the other ACG pastels in that line. But with the right skin tone, it just pops.

Following, would love a pastel yellow that I can use with foundation and tio from gelish, don't know why they didn't put one in the once upon a time collection.

Following, would love a pastel yellow that I can use with foundation and tio from gelish, don't know why they didn't put one in the once upon a time collection.

Grrrr me too!! So frustrating!! xx

No one got any pics? There's a few iv seen but would prefer to see on 'real' nails xx

Here you go....Rocco Just Gel. It took three thin coats as I find cream colours a bit tricky to apply.

Oooops
Here's the pic :rolleyes:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 218
I'm sure opi are bringing out a pastel version of this yellow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 748
Evening geeks I'm a Gelish fan through & through but I'm getting a large demand for a lovely spring pastel yellow & I must admit id love one myself! So can anyone recommend one? I believe there are certain brands I can use along with my gelish foundation & top coat. (So iv read) thank you xx

Jo, have you thought of making your own using Megamix?

Latest posts

Back