Patchy pits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshLovesTanning

Tanning ❤️
Reaction score
So even though I'm spray tanning 5 years I'm getting really annoyed at how my armpits in particular keep getting patchy AF when I've tanned for the whole duration of my tan literally!
I've tried moisturising them, barrier cream, exfoliation....
Does anyone else have this problem?!

Alcohol from anti perspirants?

No deodrants! Does this happen to you? Is there anywhere you go patchy?

Only if I use I lower quality tan

Do you mean when you tan clients? Their arm pits are patchy with tan? If so , I had this problem recently ( I posted on here). I found out what it was in the end. As the client was standing with their arms out to the sides they were letting their arms fall and touch their freshly tanned sides. This was creating tan patches under their arms. X

Do you mean when you tan clients? Their arm pits are patchy with tan? If so , I had this problem recently ( I posted on here). I found out what it was in the end. As the client was standing with their arms out to the sides they were letting their arms fall and touch their freshly tanned sides. This was creating tan patches under their arms. X

It's weird cause it looks more like dry skin... on me... I must try that next time I tan cause it's annoying AF it's so patchy it looks awful.
Happy Easter. :p

Same to you. X

Ask you client not to use deodorant before spray tanning x

Latest posts

Back