PCOS and facial hair please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzannah

Reaction score
Hi
I suffer from PCOS and unfortunately suffer from the side effects of excess facial hair. I have been waxing my face for many years and recently have started using Cirepil visage/face. I have been using this for about a month now and am finding that I am having to wax twice a week. I can't understand where I am going wrong. I should add that I am removing all excess hair no problem when I wax and I am removing hair from the follicle, but it just seems to be growing back with a vengeance more angry than ever! Does anybody have any suggestions please as to what I may be doing wrong, I feel self conscious enough as it is and this is really getting me down.
Thanks in advance

I get it. I suffer from facial hair as well and have tried laser, electrolysis and waxing.

If the hair is coming out by the root I don't think it is a problem with the wax. Maybe try going back to the older wax you used and see if you still have the same problem.
Try to get on a waxing schedule and stick to it.

Could be a change in your hormones, or a change in weather. Warmer weather makes hair grow faster.

Take care :)

I am thinking it may be hormonal too.
You may be heading towards the menopause (which can start in your early forties !!!)
If so, then expect more facial hair and less body hair. [emoji22]

Latest posts

Back