Peaches and cream makeup course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JolenePartridge

Ooh La La Beauty Salon
Reaction score
Hi all.
I'm thinking about doing the peaches and cream makeup course for myself and a couple of staff members to brush up on skill build confidence ect. Has anyone had any experiences with this course/company as its a bit of a distance to travel. Or if anyone knows of any good short 1 to 2 day courses available
Thanks in advance from a salon geek newbe xx

Are you talking about peaches and cream in Liverpool?

Are you talking about peaches and cream in Liverpool?

Yes Liverpool . I'm qualified in makeup already but was hoping that it may boost my confidence a bit as I've found I've become a little set in my ways and quite fancied change or/and help with my makeup. have you any feedback from this company please? thanks Jo

It’s a very one style of make up. Very heavy and a bit outdated if you ask me. There are so many talented make up artists in Liverpool who do courses. Have a look at Kate Hayes Academy.

Not sure weather peaches and cream do accredited courses. I did one years ago there and I wouldn’t rate it. It was like an hour lesson and the finished look was awful.

Hope this helps

It’s a very one style of make up. Very heavy and a bit outdated if you ask me. There are so many talented make up artists in Liverpool who do courses. Have a look at Kate Hayes Academy.

Not sure weather peaches and cream do accredited courses. I did one years ago there and I wouldn’t rate it. It was like an hour lesson and the finished look was awful.

Hope this helps

Thank you very much i will have a look now. Trouble is we are in Nottinghameshire and its a bit to travel. I don't mind travelling further afield but only if its worthwhile . Appreciate your help thank you.

Latest posts

Back