Pedicure bowl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zznailszz

Reaction score
Hi all, I am setting up at home after doing mobile for ages & wondered what pedicure bowls people use? Have been using a plain old washing up bowl for mobile but have saved for something a little nicer. Have been looking at the Footsie Bath Beverley Hills but any recommendations appreciated. Thkyouxx

I use the footsie bath and love it. It doesn't have the same whirlpool action as some footspas but I never liked them as you can't necessarily be sure they've been cleaned properly.

The footsie is so much more hygienic and saves time with it's individual liners.

Thankyou Redduck, think will go ahead and invest, are you able to change water temp with it?x

I have a footsie bath to. Not as luxurious but very practical and hygienic. Yes you can change water temp. X

I just bought the footsie bath as beauty express had a vat free day. It looks fab! Like you I was using a bowl but I can't wait to use this now x x

If I was a client I'd be impressed at the hygiene aspect. It's the one I'll eventually purchase.

I have a footsie bath too and clients definitely like the hygiene aspect of disposable liners x

Latest posts

Back