Pedicure qualification

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxnails2015

The sole man
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

So basically I am qualified in level 2 and 3 vtct for nails but we never did pedicure. It's something I want to focus on as I enjoy doing them. I've been shown how to do then in a salon and practised on many friends and family. I've read up a lot and also done a mani pedi course with salon services. It was good but basic. I know how to do the pedi but I'd like another qualification just to make sure I'm covered for insurance and just so o feel like a true professional doing it. Anyway i will get to the point. Does anyone know of any good courses out there that may be useful to top up my skill set?

Thanks everyone:)

The course you got should be sufficient for your insurance (Just send in your diploma).
If you want to expand your skills & gain confidence maybe pick a brand you want to use & ask them if they do courses.

There's the creative group that have a really nice Mani & Pedi Brand... call them to find your local educator & do their course ;) x

I'd ask your insurance provider. I did both luxury manicure and pedicure and both are listed separately on my certificates.

Thank you for your help both of you. I get frustrated because I know exactly how to do one and using my existing qualifications plus more research and the other course I know about contra indications. I just wish we had done it at college. But not to worry I will try with creative group because I have heard good things also and I will check up with my inusreance aswell :)

Thank you for your help both of you. I get frustrated because I know exactly how to do one and using my existing qualifications plus more research and the other course I know about contra indications. I just wish we had done it at college. But not to worry I will try with creative group because I have heard good things also and I will check up with my inusreance aswell :)

Google for a vtct level 2 pedicure qualification in your local area. There are lots of training providers that can offer this qualification fast track and unlike product training, it is recognised more universally.

Latest posts

Back