Pedicure range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelizabeth

Reaction score
I'm stuck on which pedi products to use! I have always used the Thai pedicure range but I think it's been discontinued as it's out of stock everywhere. I am a CND girl and use (and love) the almond spa manicure range, but I'm not really thrilled on their pedi ranges :(

Does anyone use Kaeso? What is their foot mask like? I use heated boots in my pedicure so ideally want a mask that goes with this.

What system do use and recommend? Thanks! :)

I'm stuck on which pedi products to use! I have always used the Thai pedicure range but I think it's been discontinued as it's out of stock everywhere. I am a CND girl and use (and love) the almond spa manicure range, but I'm not really thrilled on their pedi ranges :(

Does anyone use Kaeso? What is their foot mask like? I use heated boots in my pedicure so ideally want a mask that goes with this.

What system do use and recommend? Thanks! :)

i recently smelt the OPI range and it was devine x

I use the Kaeso range, and myself and my clients are always really pleased xxx

Recently I've used the Thai spa, CND citrus and kaeso ranges for pedicures.
Out of the three, clients seem to like kaeso the best. It gives the most "Ooo" response!

Ive just switched from the CND Spa range to Kaeso! Clients always comment on the smell now (they didnt with CND & I felt the soaks smelt a bit clinical ) they are going down really well!

Comparing the prices & reactions from clients I wont be changing from Kaeso <3

Ellisons had a 3 for 2 offer on, might be worth a look to see if its still on xx

Oooh, and as for the heated booties- we did use them with Kaeso in college no problem but I personally havent in years xx

Thanks for your responses, I'm going to invest in the Kaeso range :) I bought their body scrub, moisturiser and some wax care products on the 3 for 2 at Ellisons and they all smell amazing! I think clients seem to notice smells more than anything so if the Pedi range is the same I'm sure they'll love it x

I also use kaeso skin care and very happy with it.
There isn't much for anti aging in the range so I also stock crystal clear complex c range to fill this gap and to use with my facial micro current treatments

I also use kaeso skin care and very happy with it.
There isn't much for anti aging in the range so I also stock crystal clear complex c range to fill this gap and to use with my facial micro current treatments

I use eve Taylor skin care so will be sticking with that for the face as it also retails well, but I prefer the smell of the Kaeso body range for scrubs etc. The body soufflé is lovely I tried it on myself last night

Pure Organic's from the Creative Beauty Group are amazing products and smell gorgeous. I use the citrus one and everyone loves it

I use cuccio naturale

Pity you don't get Shzen in the uk by they really for mani and pedi treatments are quite lovely .

Latest posts

Back