Pedicure Services

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosebud1

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am going to opening a luxury day spa later on this year and Im having a problem deciding on which Pedicure service to use.
I want to offer something truely 'spa' with all the masks and scrubs etc. I use OPI pedicure at home and although this is ok, i just wondered if any one had any big loves of anything? Or indeed any big dislikes and why? We have Jessica zen spa at work, but so far im not convinced on it. I have never used any of the creative stuff ie Raw Earth. Help guys, Im sure you know your stuff!!

Raw Earth is lush!!!!!

The foot buff is a scrub that warms up when mixed with water and the foot rub is a moisturising lotion and smells scrummy!!!!! I use the Spa Pedicure stuff aswell and that is also super dooper!!

Tilly xx

I use the Spa pedicure, just bought it yesterday and already tried it out .... I have three words for it ...... Oh My God!!! Gorgeous, can't wait to try the Raw Earth, soon enough!! :)

xxxx

rosebud1 said:
Hi all,

I am going to opening a luxury day spa later on this year and Im having a problem deciding on which Pedicure service to use.
I want to offer something truely 'spa' with all the masks and scrubs etc. I use OPI pedicure at home and although this is ok, i just wondered if any one had any big loves of anything? Or indeed any big dislikes and why? We have Jessica zen spa at work, but so far im not convinced on it. I have never used any of the creative stuff ie Raw Earth. Help guys, Im sure you know your stuff!!
Hi

You would love the spa pedicure by CND. I have received and given many different pedicures and this is by far the best. Lots of lovely products, exfoliation, mask, etc etc, about 7 different products to use. Bliss.

Heather X

Put it this way it was the Creative Spa Pedicure products that totally changed my view on doing pedicures. I love doing them now. Need I say any more?

Hi i use the spa pedicure by cnd and have to say i just love it! I haven't tried raw earth yet but can't wait.

I HAVE BOTH!! They are both scumcious. Spa is nice a fresh and cooling....raw earth....very er...'earthy' :smack: smells divine sandal wood etc...get both and give your customers the option!

Amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rosebud1 said:
Hi all,

Hi rosebud! :biggrin:

I think that you could really go to town with your pedicure menu.

The existing SpaPedicure and the new Raw Earth ranges from Creative provide you with two different (but equally good) types of product. SpaPedicure is very cooling whereas RawEarth is warming. So you could offer both on your menu-perhaps even offerring one as a summer treatment and one as a winter one!

Each has a signature procedure-for SpaPedicure there are about 8 steps. But this does not mean to say that you can't offer a service without all of these steps. For instance you could offer a 'ped & go' pedicure for clients who are after a quicker service, and you could remove a couple of the steps from the more comprehensive one. I reckon that you should offer about four or five different pedicure services on your treatment menu, each with a different theme. By taking things away and adding things on you offer the client a real wealth of choices. Some salons even serve peppermint tea with the SpaPedicure(minted scent) to offer a real theme and all-round experience! The Scentsations range from Creative also work perfectly to add a chosen theme/scent to any pedicure. The Raw Earth range is also perfect for men, so this can really help any development of a male treatment menu!

Many salons don't make the most of what they could within these ranges, and really miss out as a result!

Anyway, hope that this helped-hope to chat soon,

David

Spa pedicure for me all the way, have tried salon systems which was ok for a basic pedi but for a little bit of luxery its got to be the spa range by Creative. Gorgeous
x

I agree, Creative SpaPedicures & Raw Earth Pedicures are gorgeous. The products are fantastic & your clients will love them. To get the most out of it, you'd be best going on the Spa day. The training comes free with the SpaPedicure kit anyway.

Thanks guys... looks like im missing out on the creative stuff at the moment! Thanks for the great ideas, I already love doing feet so I can only love them more! Im getting a couch with built in foot whirlpool spa - from Golden Ratio so my clients can truely lie back and enjoy the experience! The raw earth sounds great,as you say, to encourage the male client! and to expand my pedicure menu!

Latest posts

Back