People who hire other people

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reidebot

Down the Rabbit hole.
Reaction score
what do you look for in a resume?

Hi Reidebot :)
Funny you ask that question, as I'm just going through some applicant's myself!

It seems I have gone from having NO INTEREST...( I am ALWAY'S on the look out for talent!)....to a sudden deluge of Eager Beavers......o_O

On paper, they are all 'High flyers'.......

Experience has taught me, often those who over promise...under deliver.:(

I will probably invite them all along - with a model - and hope they prove me wrong:cool:

Hi Reidebot :)
Funny you ask that question, as I'm just going through some applicant's myself!

It seems I have gone from having NO INTEREST...( I am ALWAY'S on the look out for talent!)....to a sudden deluge of Eager Beavers......o_O

On paper, they are all 'High flyers'.......

Experience has taught me, often those who over promise...under deliver.:(

I will probably invite them all along - with a model - and hope they prove me wrong:cool:
hopefully they don't all prove you wrong so its easier for you to choose.

Spelling and how it’s presented - I know that’s probably really bad but if you haven’t check it or had someone check it over it’s a no from me. Content isn’t too relevant

I remember the day I had a scaffolder bring in his CV for a waxing job. Good times

I remember the day I had a scaffolder bring in his CV for a waxing job. Good times
Scaffolder? Isn’t that a temporary metal structure with wooden planks built to help workers repair the outer layers of a building?
What lingo am I missing here?

Scaffolder? Isn’t that a temporary metal structure with wooden planks built to help workers repair the outer layers of a building?
What lingo am I missing here?

LOL....I thought the same....perhaps it should say 'staff member'...??!!.....o_O

I would assume they meant he was just bringing his cv to to gain any job he could

No he was an actual scaffolder [emoji52]

Latest posts

Back