Permanent Hair Removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaz77

Reaction score
Hi

I have allot of unwanted hair growing on the tips of my ears and nose and between my eyebrows, is it possible to have this permanently removed?

Thanks in advance.

Electroylsis is good for this. Not everyone will remove from the nose and the ears,,, you can only remove if it's on the ear lobe can't remove any hair's from inside the ear,,,the nose area I have a few clients that just like the longer hair's just inside the nose removing and as for the middle and the eyebrow that's no proplem. I don't thing you can have laser as the hairs need to be strong but deffo look more into electrolysis.
If you would any more information just let me know
Kerry

Hey, im trained in electroylsis... its an excellent permanent hair removal but like many others options it also takes time and faith in the treatment. the eyebrow hair is no probs but im not too sure about the nose area.. ears shouldnt be a problem depending on which area of the ears etc. laser is also a great way to remove unwanted hair... try some google searches.. google seems to have the answers to everything!! :)

good luck xxx
htp

yasmin x

Latest posts

Back