Permanent to Quasi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to sound harsh to the person having a go at blue, but in the time iv been on here iv had some brill advice! I do agree that many stylists have a lot of trouble with colouring and it's something colleges as well as city and guilds needs to look at and address. I'm only 23 myself but have spent a lot of my own time and money on educating myself further in colouring.

Also. In regards to molecule size's fitting a square block into a round hole? Xoxo

Not to sound harsh to the person having a go at blue, but in the time iv been on here iv had some brill advice! I do agree that many stylists have a lot of trouble with colouring and it's something colleges as well as city and guilds needs to look at and address. I'm only 23 myself but have spent a lot of my own time and money on educating myself further in colouring.

Also. In regards to molecule size's fitting a square block into a round hole? Xoxo

totally agree some people have completed level 2 in my group and would still say stuff like just put this colour id say cant because tint does not lift tint and they would say why!! even though we wrote an assignment on it but the fact is it was only covered over a 2 week period and after that it was not gone over again, but i learnt because i took my time at home and reasearch and practice and just read and read and also salon geek has been invaluable x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

If u read she did not say the koleston rinse is a quasi , bit she just did give an alternative method what wella recommends. Also if u read back blues comment u can understand why she jumped to gun.

I think both parties give valuable advice. I do think that it should be brushed under the carpet and forgot about. Cause we are all here to learn from one and other and they may be times that we get it wrong but after all we r all human.

I hope my post doesnt sound offending to either parties cause it isn't meant to be. X

Last edited:
What are you using the quasi for? You can mix a Wella Koleston down into a Color Touch but I need to know the reason why you want to do it because that will affect my answer?
ummm yeah she did!

Wow this post has escalated out of control! I was only after an alternative solution; i have done a colouring seminar with wella & they explained the koleston rinse; maybe i misunderstood the diluting a permanent to quasi; however im still training im only at level 2 and have alot too learn! Apologies for my mistake x

Wow this post has escalated out of control! I was only after an alternative solution; i have done a colouring seminar with wella & they explained the koleston rinse; maybe i misunderstood the diluting a permanent to quasi; however im still training im only at level 2 and have alot too learn! Apologies for my mistake x

I don't think you have anything to apologise for Gemma-Louise, you asked for help and that is what this site is all about.

It is not your fault that others may have the experience and know how, but not the manners to go with it.

This thread does make disturbing reading, and although I am not a hair professional and cannot comment on the advice given, I can comment on HOW it was given ;)....and that was not good.

It is not professional to slate a brand just because you don't use it !

If you get into a dispute with anyone on a thread, then please behave in a professional manner, you would not stand and argue in the middle of the salon floor with clients watching would you? So why do it on here with the world wide web watching?

As the question has been asked and answered and the OP has read it all I shall now close this thread, and hope everyone involved thinks a little more about what they want to say before they post in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back