Personalised stationary

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lelaah

Reaction score
I like it!
Do you need to know what medication your client is taking? I don't do nail extensions but as a beauty therapist I need to know what they're taking in case it's relevant. I also want to know if they're diabetic or epileptic in case they have a funny turn. At least then I have half a chance of knowing what to do.

Fizzymelon Love it! Such a cute name.

Looks good. You may want to put their first name before their surname because i've noticed quite a few people put their names in the wrong boxes.

I think the idea of personalized stationary is lovely.... if you can get it done.

I agree with Calla, in that you need a section for 'relevant medical history and medication'. For example, you would need to be informed of things like arthritis in the fingers, wrists, recent surgery etc...

I think it looks great. What program did you use to design it?

thanks for the replies... ive got more things on the "back" of it, so will include medical etc there.

I use photoshop to do it, if any one wants one just pm me, i love doing it. FizzyMelon was a name of a project/business i was doing when I first had my baby 3 years ago, and loved it so much so using it here now instead :D

Hiya

I also love it, wish I was creative like that!

This is off topic but on your fizzymelon website you have a bit for wholesale but nothing is on it when you click, Is this something you still do?

Help!

Hiya

I also love it, wish I was creative like that!

This is off topic but on your fizzymelon website you have a bit for wholesale but nothing is on it when you click, Is this something you still do?

Help!
kind of yes, or I can provide details of other wholesalers. Im slowly winding this business up. What were you after?

Latest posts

Back