PhiBrows microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckjustpamper

Reaction score
Just curious has anyone done their training with this company before in regards to microblading... Have any thoughts/ experiences good or bad? I am looking at which company to train with currently and I keep coming back to this.

Xx

Just curious has anyone done their training with this company before in regards to microblading... Have any thoughts/ experiences good or bad? I am looking at which company to train with currently and I keep coming back to this.

Xx

I love phibrows, just training with them at the moment.
You have 2 days initial training then a 11 level online course. So it does take longer to qualify then some companies but your more competent at the end of it.
They sell fully disposable tools and well so you don't need an autoclave:

Phibrows brows and technique look amazing but from my experience the the master I had training me was disgraceful, unhelpful and rude to say the least!
I'm now qualified but I know nothing about medication and was told Phibrows have an online doctor to ask
Very misleading

Can you do the online course first then the 2 day course? I'd rather do it that way

Latest posts

Back