Phonecall with St Tropez...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaM

Reaction score
I have just telephoned St Tropez to request a sample of spray tan product and the lady said that they do not provide samples and that their product can only be used in their own spray gun machines. Is this correct?

Not wishing to pass comment speciically on St Tropez themselves however most liquids wiill go through most equipment...of course you may have to adjust the nozel acordingly to suit the viscosty of the liquid..and with a bit of practice you should be fine.
Good luck

OK thanks for your help, I will definitely give it a go. I don't suppose you know the best way to purchase St Tropez do you, direct from them or look elsewhere?

HI, I've seen lots on ebay... the bronzing mist! I'm just looking to change over from st tropez so getting afew samples to try! Having some sent out from tantrick, so gonna try them.

I am sure it COULD be used through over equipment but they don't sell the tan to you unless you have a st tropez booth so you won't be able to buy it directly.

We have a booth though and the spray tan is fantastic. If you are interested they will send a rep out to show you the booth and give you a tan.

I have just telephoned St Tropez to request a sample of spray tan product and the lady said that they do not provide samples and that their product can only be used in their own spray gun machines. Is this correct?

Hi Lisa,
Why St Tropez ? With that attitude.................!
I trained in Tantrick, however I use Fake Bake (most of my clients prefer it) in my machine - no probs. I've also used Ecotan (I like the colour on MY skin in the winter) in my machine and once used Tantruth:eek: (again, no probs)
My advice would be to go for the market leaders and not an obscure brand as the big companies have a better advertising and the tans almost sell themselves.
HTHs:hug:

Vani-t is also an excellent suggestion :hug:

I'm not a spray tanner, but I would just like to point out, reguardless of where you get the solution from, you are giving money to a company that has refused to offer any you support.

They said the same thing to me; I just thought of the old saying: "Cut your nose off to spite your face!" then

Latest posts

Back