Pink and silver glitter nails pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loo

Reaction score
One of my clients had silver glitter hologram nails for her wedding she came back for her fill and today we decided to do the fill with a lovely pink glitter I have some pics, what do you think I just love the pink it looks more subtle and blends in well with silver though in real life the flash shows it up a bit bolder on pics hope you like them.

xx

Attachments

• close up glitter enhancements.jpg
    close up glitter enhancements.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 6,188
  • pink and silver holograms.jpg
    pink and silver holograms.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 6,972
  • silver and pink glitter.jpg
    silver and pink glitter.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 72,307
they are lovely - what a great idea!!
xx

Thanks any input or ideas will be helpfull and appreciated I think next time we are going to fill with a lighter pink so it graduates down the nail.

I Love Them, They Look Fantastic.

I love these how did you do them?

Hi

loving these are the Gel or L&P?

they are gorgeous, well done to you.xx

gorgeous as ever loo, well done.x

They are lovely - going to have to give that a go now
Thanks Loo
KxXx

wow! I still have so much to learn, just been admiring Fiona's site to. Think my daughters in for a shock when I do her infills tomorrow!
SusieX:lol:

Hi Loo,

These look lovely hun. I do a lot of nails like these, with clients incorporating 2 coloured glitters, with the lighter one being place at the edge of the free edge, then the darker colour used to create the smile line and then to fade into the lighter colour. Its a really good effect and very popular at the moment.

Michelle x

those set of nails u have done are gorgeous,i just love :Love: anything with glitter it reminds me of diamonds.Keep up the great work and keep those pics coming

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]

Hiya Loo

do you premix your glitter/powder or do you dip your bead into the glitter before applying to the nail. I take it you use clear powder?

they are really nice! wish you lived closer i want some!
i really got to get practicing with glitter they are sooo nice...:D

They are fantastic, they look really hot. Great idea ,will try those myself
xxxxx:D

Thanks everyone glad you like them. Just to answer a few of your questions..

I used Ons glitter Liquid and powder for these. I also use creative which I love but for this set I use the odysey system as I do like their silver and pink glitter acrylic it is already mixed in a pot which is handy :)

I have used the glitter acrylic to make a colour fade down the whole nail before which I really like the look of too. My client commented on how sparkley they were and how she is going to love showing them off for christmas I think these would look good with a little snowflake here and there might try and persuade her to have a couple for Christmas.:lol:

Thanks again for your lovely comments I like to see others peoples work too as it inspires me and I love to post my piccies when I do something I like the look of.

xx

Those are really lovely nails Loo - Watch out Leighton!

Urban Geek said:
Those are really lovely nails Loo - Watch out Leighton!

awwww hee heee heee Dont think I will be as good as Leighton he is V good!!!

They look lovely Loo, your smiles are nice and crisp and the glitter goes together lovely. The idea of a lighter pink next time is cool, would like to see that too, in a couple of weeks LOL

Take care xx

I have been inspired by this. I did a ladies nails with NG Rhinestone Cowboy a couple of weeks ago and when she comes in for her next rebalance they will be needing resmiled. I suggested using Millenium (silver) and she thought that was a great idea. I will try and get a picture when they are done.

Latest posts

Back