Pink and silver glitter nails pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loo said:
The way Leighton showed me to do it was to hold the file at an angle as though it is facing left to right (mmmm how do I describe it think its a 45 degree angle??? lol)
Then file then very end side of the free edge do it gently and slow and then keep checking the shape your be fine. It took me a while to get used to doing without taking too much off the side and making them a funny shape from looking at a side view but practice makes perfect. Even now I have to be carefull when filing this shape so I dont take it in too much. :) They still look nice as they are though Suzie xx

Thanks Loo! well I did my other hand yesterday & took the silver off....... I then put the silver line back on using spangles silver glitter and have reshaped them oval. I had a client this morning for a full set and when she saw mine, she loved them and wanted hers the same. It was much easier doing them on someone else and she was happy to pay a bit more - £15 instead of £12. Still took me 3 hours, but I told her in advance that's how long it would take and she was fine about it. Got2 more sets of glitter ones to do before xmas - I hope they don't want pink as I want to try out some other colours too!!

Suzie.e said:
Thanks Loo! well I did my other hand yesterday & took the silver off....... I then put the silver line back on using spangles silver glitter and have reshaped them oval. I had a client this morning for a full set and when she saw mine, she loved them and wanted hers the same. It was much easier doing them on someone else and she was happy to pay a bit more - £15 instead of £12. Still took me 3 hours, but I told her in advance that's how long it would take and she was fine about it. Got2 more sets of glitter ones to do before xmas - I hope they don't want pink as I want to try out some other colours too!!

Thats great Suzie!!! 3 hours is good for a beginner I used to take four when I first started as there was so much filing lol I am sure in no time your speed will be up although it still takes me 2 hours sometimes for a full set as I am so fussy and I like a natter with my clients in the new year I a hoping to do a one to one with Denise to concentrate on my timings.

good luck hun post up some more piccies of your work it is nice to see.
xx

loo said:
One of my clients had silver glitter hologram nails for her wedding she came back for her fill and today we decided to do the fill with a lovely pink glitter I have some pics, what do you think I just love the pink it looks more subtle and blends in well with silver though in real life the flash shows it up a bit bolder on pics hope you like them.

xx
just fininshed a part time course (for mature students)! for manicure & pedicure now doing the nail extension course, these are fab! if anybodys got any helpfull tips on applying acrylic plz e-mail me!! got so much to learn, glad I found this site.

They're beautiful!

Awesome work. Wish more of my clients would go for that sort of thing.
:-(

very nice pink is one of my fav colors i think that it flattering to all skin tones.

Latest posts

Back