pinkies in super shiny or looks wet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
im trying to get together my bio after care retail items and was wondering if you can get pinkies in super shiny or inm looks wet.

ive found that pinkie solar oil flies out the door and even when you tell clients its cheaper to purchase the larger ones. the low cost of the pinkie goes in their favour every time. hence looking to put a good top coat at about the same price in the after care pack

look forward to hearing from you

i think i will give them a ring as i am only interestesd in the top coats as i already do the solar oil but is a good idea to have altogether but not sure they would retail well as a pack

thanks for checking though

appreciate it

Hi There,

I have just purchased some solar oil pinkies for retail, how much do you sell them for???

Sam

ellasmum said:
Hi There,

I have just purchased some solar oil pinkies for retail, how much do you sell them for???

Sam
i sell my pinkie solar oils for £2.95...or free with their first set of enhancements then when it runs out they are more likely to buy a bigger size

Hi Tracey - the Out the Door topcoat certainly used to come in a pinkie size.

Yep, Out the Door comes in pinkies & sells really well in my salon. I bought a 'fish bowl' in each of the Out the Door & both silver & gold Northern Lights. They have been really popular as normal aftercare retail items but are also ideal to retail as stocking fillers. I find that the sets of pinkie bottles don't sell as well as individual bottles.

designer nails/creative nails dont do the tiny treats anymore

They do stock the triple packs of top coats though, one Out the Door plus one of each gold & silver Northern Lights.

are they inkies nicjill? how much are they to buy and what do they retail at?

Yep, they are pinkies. They are in the catalogue with the Out the Door & Looks Wet, etc as 'From me to you topcoat trios'.

Latest posts

Back