Plea to those giving out rep points !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hi ya'll

I dont want to 'harp on about this' i think the rep point system is a great idea.

BUT

make sure you tick the right box when applying it.

I have had a negative point given and the comments 'Great post full of ideas' next to it so OBVIOUSLY a negative point given out in error!!!

Thanks (moan of the day over!!)

gets a little teadius doesnt it!!!

hiya, whats worse is getting a neg rep with NO comments on, how can someone know whats been said wrong if they arnt told....i would ALWAYS put why i disagreed and then my name, after all its only polite. xxx

the fellow geek who gave me the neg rep has sent me an appology (bless! i think she feels really bad!) I dont have any hard feelings as i knew it was an accident.

Just wanted to point it out to be cafeful when selecting positive or negative!

quite righly so we're all so proud and concious about out reputations!!

Thanks

I don't understand this as it automatically chooses the option "I approve". I know on occasion there has been a glitch in the system but don't stress.

If people really wanted to make you aware of any problems then they would surely send you a PM.

I honestly believe that take pleasure from the positive ones and ignore the negative ones meant or otherwise.

At the end of the day - what is the worst thing that could happen to you if you get a negative point.

Don't worry!

Fiona , here here!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back