Please help embarassing situation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
An acquaitance recently had an EBW and was supposed to buy something from me too.

However after been messed about for three days on not knowing if she wanted the item for sale, I sold it item privately and told her in a text that I was selling the item privately and she could give me the money for the EBW another time (as she was supposed to pay by cheque for her EBW and the item).

Now I've not heard or seen her since, what should I do about the eyebrow wax money she owes? I'm quite embarassed to ask for it so was going to stick an invoice in the door.

Not sure whether to ask in person what do you think?

It's not a lot of money but the principle of the whole thing. It's my income at the end of the day.

This has happened to me before and I rung and told the lady I wanted the money.
It's embarassing!

Why don't you just text her along the lines of... 'sorry to bother you, any chance you can pop round with the £x you owe me for your brow shape, ta :)'

Good idea Zozo I will try that, I haven't forgotten your tarot reading btw am hectic getting ready to pack moving in 10 days. Thanks for this xxx

Tinks, I jst spent the pat 5 minutes wondering what a ebw was!! :eek: Shows where my head is at today!!!

I hope you get it sorted chuck good luck with the packing xx

Me too was thinking of all different things that would go with EBW lol

Yes what an idiot I am been doing it that long I have shortened version of my treatments, ebw and elt ! IHM

It's all my own lingo.

Sorry about that!!

i do that to,so much qiucker to write in appiontment book!

:hug:

as long as you know what your abbrev stand for!

I had a client turn up today and started asking her about aromatherapy oils,etc. She looked at me aghast and said she had come for an algae body wrap.

one of the receptionists had written ABW, but when I queried what ABW stood for she didn't know, and thought the W may have been a M, so I wrote in my book ABM = aromatherapy back massage.

now wondering what elt stands for!

sorry tinky, not helping you any is it!

elt stands for eye lash tint:green:

ah! righto.

I do:

IHM
BM
ABM
FBM
RX
AA
TAHM
CT
AC
CB
HEC
PK

ah! righto.

I do:

IHM
BM
ABM
FBM
RX
AA
TAHM
CT
AC
CB
HEC
PK

indian head massge
Back massage
Aroma Body or back massage
Full Body Massage
but what do the rest stand for?

i do

IHM
FBM
BNS
RFM
UAW
BL
EBW
ELT
EBT
ULW
CW
1/2
FLW
CEW
BCW

see i just write my full name coz i confuse myself with my writing , haha

as for client , i would send a text hun xxx

Thanks all

Text'd and got my money. :) Well done zozo for your idea!

Good job as we have a new car tomorrow well 54 plate, a new van monday, just spent £500 on carpets. Working all weekend again to pay for it all. But hey ho the (small) house will look good when I've done with it lol!

I have the dodgy salon I worked at once to blame for my abbreviations.

Thats about the only useful thing I learnt when I was there.

Oh and also that you can do a brazilian wax by showing your employee where to wax using a diagram on a piece of paper!

Latest posts

Back