Please help, gel course advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisy Copas

Reaction score
Hello all,

I want to do a gel nail course but soooo confused with researching online! I don't know which one is best or what the difference is between companies.. I've looked at Bio Sculpture, O.P.I, bluesky... someone please help!
I am greatly appreciative of all replies!

Thank you x

I went with CND shellac via sweet squared. It was excellent training.

I went to CND shellac course via SweetSqaured I can highly recommend it, also if you do the CND shellac course you get the kit and the training which is really good. :) x

How does everyone afford to take these courses cnd shellac is 595 plus vat

No it isn't. That's the cost of the L&P course. The shellac course is £295+vat, I think, but it includes a fab kit, including the lamp, which is pretty expensive on its own :)

I've done CND Shellac and Jessica GELeration. Both fabulous courses but I'm still on the fence as to which I prefer. To me removal is one of the main things to look at as it's important that there's no damage to the natural nail. As for cost, you get what you pay for. And I think investing in great training will be best in the long run x

Good training lasts a lifetime though.

Latest posts

Back