Please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharonp

Reaction score
Stupid I know but here goes ...I have mousey colour hair and decided to go Platinum using Loreal Paris Feria no ammonia.... So the blonde is a lovely colour but my roots are now orange I did apply to the roots again and leave another ten mins but no joy... Im scared stiff to anything else to it you know just in case !!! Could someone please give me some advice on how to put this right if there is indeed a way .... Thank you in advance

Now Platinum Blonde hiding in the conservatory lol x

Stupid I know but here goes ...I have mousey colour hair and decided to go Platinum using Loreal Paris Feria no ammonia.... So the blonde is a lovely colour but my roots are now orange I did apply to the roots again and leave another ten mins but no joy... Im scared stiff to anything else to it you know just in case !!! Could someone please give me some advice on how to put this right if there is indeed a way .... Thank you in advance

Now Platinum Blonde hiding in the conservatory lol x

Your best off seeing a hairdresser, see what they can do. If it's costs that's putting you off book into your local college for a trainee, there tutor assists so there will be no problems - saves pennies aswell xx

Thank you hun thought that might be the case ...its not the cost ...it was the sheer fright when I rinsed looks like its a head scarfe till I get booked in then :) x

Latest posts

Back