Please someone help important having my own hair disaster :-(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley :)

Reaction score
Ok so my hair has been dark for the last 4 year from black to plum to reds... Always liked it dark...
So last week i went for my hair cut and had a mad moment and decided to go blonde :O i know this is a long process...
1st it was bleach bathed 2nd she said it was a clenser 3rd a toner... I came home with the toner in washed and dried it to find it had gone really light but still warm on the ends... I went back 2 days later and asked what to do and was told to get a 10.1 wella and use 3% peroxide... So iv just done this and yes almost all the orange/warm is gone.but its now alot darker than before and i just do not like it x-(...so my question is what do i need to do to get a nice LIGHT BLONDE or go back red???? Any advise would be good...
Xx
Oh here's some pics of before then after and now...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

It won't.let me upload pics :-/

Are you a qualified hairdresser?

Yes i had it done in a salon x

Omg I can't believe there telling you to go home and do these services yourself! What salon does this?
R you a professional hairdresser?
And if you wasn't happy with a colour surely they should of corrected it for you!
I'm shocked! :-/

Yes im level 2 qualified but have a little boy so never got into a salon properly just a cuts salon... So i feel a little in-experienced in colouring :-( im a star at cuts tho :)
Yes i was told to do it at home... It looks a muddy blonde now and just looks terrible... I think i just want it back dark... I wish i could upload the 3 pics for u to see but it won't let me x

Latest posts

Back