Plucking, waxing, tweezing what's the difference?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waxing v Shaving - so for a client with a fast hair re-growth I cant see what the selling benefits are for her to continue waxing given the cost of having this done, when it would be cheaper for her to shave the hairs off her legs. Im struggling to sell her the benefits of continuing to wax other than less stubbly re-growth.

Waxing v Shaving - so for a client with a fast hair re-growth I cant see what the selling benefits are for her to continue waxing given the cost of having this done, when it would be cheaper for her to shave the hairs off her legs. Im struggling to sell her the benefits of continuing to wax other than less stubbly re-growth.

My clients like it for the fact that when you shave you can never get it close enough for the hair under the skin not to show and you get the dark stubble showing even with a smooth shave whereas with waxing you get a completely clean look straight after, this is especially noticeable on the underarms.

If money is a problem then I would suggest shaving legs but always having bikini or Brazilian waxed. xx

Latest posts

Back