Pmd microdermabrasion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiki-uk

Reaction score
Hello!
Has anyone used the pmd microdermabrasion machine in a salon/mobile? It's only a handheld machine and I'm unsure on how good it would be for professional use. :) I'm fully trained in microdermabrasion and am looking for something I can use for mobile treatments.

Hello!
Has anyone used the pmd microdermabrasion machine in a salon/mobile? It's only a handheld machine and I'm unsure on how good it would be for professional use. :) I'm fully trained in microdermabrasion and am looking for something I can use for mobile treatments.

Hi Kiki,

Theres no harm in using the hand-held devices in professional treatments, quite a few of our clients do that with our hand-held MD device. What it comes down to is how often you're looking to use it and if you'll be offering it as a separate treatment.
As a treatment on it's own i don't think the hand-held microdermabrasion would be that great, your customers won't see much of a difference with it, but added as an extra step into a facial it should be fine as it does a good job removing the dead skin cells and smoothening the skin. You will also have to change the attachments more often as they're not as durable as a professional device.

Hope that helps
Best Wishes,
Mel :)

Thank you so much for that. Very useful! I'll have a look at alternatives for machines, :) xx

a great system , and one that can be portable too is the nuderm skincare 6-1 system. it offers 6 different treatments that go really well together, and its a great price too for everything they offer! x

Latest posts

Back