Polish TV Broadcasts! VERY BAD PUBLICITY

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wanted to share with you all that I had a Polish Client in last week for a set of L and P.

We were discussing various things about life in Poland. She shared with me that there are often public TV broadcasts telling people not to get their nails done as they are damaging etc etc etc... On one of the Campagns they even show 'parasites' eating away at the nail and nail bed. She said they are always doing these kind of adverts with regard to mainly nails and also Tanning.

I re educated her and find this a big concern that in such a great country of technicians and with such a fountain of skill and knowledge that nothing is being done about such bad publicity.

Does anyone else know about this and is there any way we can find out for sure what is being said and get it stopped?

Perhaps GMG may know or be able to do something about this? but this kind of advertising (although not in our country) does affect our industry as a whole. And I am sure that I am not the only person who finds it quite upsetting.

Regards

thats really bad!

Hmmm..... I'm polish and I keep in touch with many polish nailtechs and to be honest I have never heard about any shows talking about techs and "parasites eatin nails"......sure, there might be shows like 20/20 in North America, but nothing more then this........ maybe this lady was blowing things little out of proportion :wink2:

PS. I was watching EXTRAS today and they were talking about this lady who regrets having plastic surgery...done by her dentist.....she ended up with breast implants on her back......

Nowwww....thats an interesting story LO LO L LOLOLO duuuuuhhhhhh....

OMG!!! Now I regret getting implants too then! What if one day I wake up and they will be on my back.........LOL LOL LOL

Sometimes we have to realize that media is media......and not to take shows like this seriously

Sorry.....I could't resist hahahahah

Latest posts

Back