Pop up tent advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful-you

Reaction score
I'm about to buy a spray tan pop up tent and would appreciate some recommendations please! I want one which is easy to put up and down, doesn't warp or leak and has a clear integrated roof and extractor flap. I've been looking at the Spraytanpro one. Has anyone else got this one and would they recommend it?

I'm about to buy a spray tan pop up tent and would appreciate some recommendations please! I want one which is easy to put up and down, doesn't warp or leak and has a clear integrated roof and extractor flap. I've been looking at the Spraytanpro one. Has anyone else got this one and would they recommend it?

I have a tent that folds easily up but I will say its heavy and bulky. It has little peekaboo window on top and has room for a fan. I believe I always have room for anyone of any size! I bought mine in calfornia & in texas now !

I have a tent that folds easily up but I will say its heavy and bulky. It has little peekaboo window on top and has room for a fan. I believe I always have room for anyone of any size! I bought mine in calfornia & in texas now !

Ah, I'm in the UK! I've gone ahead and ordered the Spraytanpro one so hoping it's decent quality!

Latest posts

Back